Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
Voted HHA/Christie’s Garden of the Year 2012.
“One of the finest Gardens I have ever visited”
- DOGS are welcome on SHORT LEADS ONLY and must stay on the designated pathes. Extendable leads are NOT ALLOWED.
- Group rates available for parties of 10 or more.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- Toilets: disabled and baby change facilities available at the coffee shop.
- The paths at the Gardens are gravel and some areas are very steep due to the natural topography. There is a Wheelchair Route which showcases some of the key areas of the Gardens. Due to the gravel surfaces and some steep paths, only all terrain mobility scooters are permitted.
Visiting Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens?
Why not visit Abbotsbury Swannery at the same time?
We have a fantastic 25% dual ticket discount when you order tickets to both attractions at the same time. Bookings don’t have to be made for the same day either.