Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens
Buller’s Way, Abbotsbury,
Nr Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 4LA
Gardens direct: 01305 871387
Group info, ticketing enquiries & accommodation list: 01305 871130
Abbotsbury Tourism Ltd, West Yard Barn, West Street, Abbotsbury, Dorset, DT3 4JT
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome on leads throughout the Garden, as well as outside and inside the coffee shop.
- Ample FREE parking for cars and coaches, usual courtesies extended to coach drivers.
- The regular X53 bus service runs through Abbotsbury. See the latest timetable here.
- Toilets: disabled and baby change facilities available at the coffee shop.
- There is a Wheelchair Accessible Route . More info click here.
Abbotsbury attractions and village
Three superb attractions (The Swannery and Subtropical Gardens) are both located within a mile of each other around the village. Abbotsbury is full of quirky shops, galleries, tearooms and interesting nooks to explore. Afterwards pop down to the Beach Café for a pot of tea.
To find out more about Abbotsbury, visit the Abbotsbury Village website.